General conditions of our services
- With Soul Tours is currently awaiting certification on the Turismo de Portugal website;
- All routes and visits organized by With Soul Tours are covered by civil liability insurance, personal accident insurance and road insurance;
- The tours organized by With Soul Tours always try to be in a family environment. Those who follow us will be as if they were part of our family. The trips will be in a private vehicle and guided by the guide who will do the entire route and visits to the places included in the tour. Only in extraordinary cases will there be a second driver (in this way we want to guarantee the health and well-being of those who followvus according to the current pandemic state in which we live - see also in Covid-19 Prevention Rules)
- On our website there's a brief description of each route and tour. They indicate in general terms what is and is not included. However sometimes we will surprise those who accompany us with some unforeseen visits or routes, within the same tour, which will leave you very pleased. Which is like saying "get ready for a surprise ...". In none of these "surprises" will the security rules and criteria fail to be met, nor additional payments be required;
- Monuments or other places with visits in closed spaces (palaces, churches, etc.) will always be accompanied by a guide from With Soul Tours. However, in some of these points of interest there are also local guides who are not part of our services. In some cases, there will be an additional cost with these guides to which With Soul Tours is unconnected, so it is up to the customer to decide whether or not to accept this option;
- On full day tours the meal is not included (lunch / dinner). In some cases, the client will be given 2 options: free lunch or a picnic organized and prepared by With Soul Tours. In both cases the following conditions exist:
- For free lunch, suggestions for restaurants in the geographical area where the tour takes place will be given. It is up to the customer to decide whether or not to accept our suggestions. The expense of this meal will be fully borne by the customer;
- In the case of a picnic prepared and organized by With Soul Tous, it has a cost added to the value of the tour.
- Picnics will always be outdoors and are subject to the atmospheric conditions existing at the time. In the event that it is not possible to have a picnic, the value of the picnic will be returned to the customer and lunch will be considered free according to the conditions indicated in point 1.
- The customer will be given the possibility of a vegetarian picnic if they wish. The customer will be informed of the picnic menu at least 24 hours in advance. At that time you should inform us whether or not you accept the option given and if you have any type of allergy to any of the food proposed at the picnic.
- Some tours we propose include wine tasting. In such cases, only those over 18 years of age will take the test. Children under 18 will not be charged the full amount of the tour for the visit to the wine tasting site;
- We have a minimum of 2 adult participants per tour. However, we do not refuse tours to customers who wish to do it alone, accompanied only by our guide (in this case the tour fee will be 50% higher than indicated);
- With Soul Tours has a specialized and licensed guide in Tourism with extensive knowledge of the places and monuments to visit. Tours will be conducted in English, French or Portuguese.
- In the case of children under 12, we provide safe and homologated means of transport for the vehicle that is used in the journeys. When booking, the client must inform how many minors will accompany us and their respective ages.
Reservations, payments and cancellations
- The reservation for the desired tour will be made through the form available on the page corresponding to the tour. This form is addressed to email@example.com
- In the form the client must indicate the day on which wishes to take the tour. We accept tours 24 hours in advance but are subject to confirmation. We will reply by email, SMS or phone +351 960 362 488;
- The client must indicate the number of persons older (and younger) than 18 years old who will accompany them;
- The tour will only be carried out after confirmation by email, SMS or by phone and after confirmation of payment of 100% of the tour price;
- The tour payment must be made in full up to 24 hours before the date indicated by the client;
- It must be made by bank transfer, cash, MbWay or PayPal. We accept payments in cash but subject to confirmation of acceptance by With Soul Tours. Payments by checks or other means not indicated will not be accepted.
- With Soul Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour up to 24 hours prior to the tour. If the cancellation is made by With Soul Tours (and not by the customer) the tour fee will be 100% refunded;
- More than 5 days in advance, the payment will be refunded in full;
- Less than 5 days and more than 48 hours will be refunded 50%;
- Less than 48 hours With Soul Tours reserves the right not to refund the full value of the tour;